SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE AT http://careers.performantcorp.com/. Google Chrome works best for our application system.
Our healthcare team is growing. We’re looking for the best nurses, coders, and payment integrity experts who are passionate about improving healthcare.See Job Listings
Join this creative and energetic workplace:
- Sales and Account Management
Our business relies on people who are passionate about performance and providing exceptional customer service. We’re looking for great communicators who thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Join our team today.
- Account Resolution
- Customer Care/Call Center
- Client Services
We are looking for people who work with passion and integrity to help our company grow.See Job Listings
- Human Resources
- Administration and Facilities
Our IT team is the foundation of our success. This collaborative, high-energy team is looking for talent to help us build our next generation services. Join this high-energy team:
- System and Infrastructure
- Application Development
- Project Management
How to apply and key information about our requirements.
THE INTERVIEWING PROCESS STARTS WITH A PHONE INTERVIEW. These phone calls are conducted to see if you are the right type of candidate for the job. We will leave time for your questions at the end. (Asking questions shows you’re interested.)
IF THE PHONE INTERVIEW GOES WELL, WE WILL HAVE YOU COME TO THE OFFICE FOR ONE TO FOUR INTERVIEWS. This will give us a stronger sense of who you really are. We care about our people here at Performant, so we want to make sure the fit is right for us and…
IF YOU ARE A GREAT FIT, WE WILL ASK YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM. Note: Because we are a government contractor, it is required that we perform a pre-employment drug screening and background check before you can begin working1. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com, or (925) 960-4965.
- In addition, because we serve government organizations, some of our positions need security clearances. U.S. citizenship or three years of U.S. residency is required
- Be yourself — we like genuine candidates
- Be educated on Performant’s operations to help the interview go smoothly and show your dedication
- Ask questions — this lets us know you are interested
- Tailor your resume to the job you are applying for
- Do not overstate your skills and experience on your resume
- Make it clean, simple and proofread